FS: 2 - Brand new SnakeFX PVC cages

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRT80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SRT80

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
209
Reaction score
25
Location
Smyrna, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 brand new snakefx pvc cages I picked up at the last Kentucky reptile expo. They measure 24x12x12. Perfect for smaller snakes/lizards. Black pvc plastic, clear acrylic hinged front door, and built in fixture for a heat bulb. These cages can be stacked.

These 2 cages are brand new/never used. I just picked up a couple extras cause I won't be back in Bowling Green until July next year and these are great cages. Much lighter than glass tanks and they can be stacked to save space. I don't know if we have any members here into reptiles. I think this would also be a nice cage for leopard geckos.

$60 ea. or take both for $100. If you would like more, I will have 3 more available as soon as I finish my new rack. That would make a 5 stack of cages.

Can get pics later.

Steve
 
Picture of the 2 tanks available now. The other 3 should be good to go in 2-3 weeks.

For anyone interested, I will do $50 ea. or $90 for both. If you would be interested in all 5, I will sale them for $200. Can't beat $40 ea. for these cages. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please forward this to them.

snakefxcages.jpg


Thanks,
Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new