FS: 3x Kessil a360we & controller

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3x Kessil a360we that I'm looking to sell. I'm not sure how old they are as I purchased them used, but they've been over my tank for about a year. Selling because I decided to get a new light. Each one includes a mounting arm, and if you purchase all 3 then I'll include the controller for free. The new light comes in tomorrow, so I can take them down and get pictures then if anyone is interested. $215 each or $625 for the entire package.

If you'd like it, I also have one more a360we that I'll throw in. It's the newest of the 3 but will start to flicker after a few hours. I'm not sure if it's overheating or what, but haven't had the time to tinker with is.

I'm in Bham and looking to sell locally right now.

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3x Kessil a360we that I'm looking to sell. I'm not sure how old they are as I purchased them used, but they've been over my tank for about a year. Selling because I decided to get a new light. Each one includes a mounting arm, and if you purchase all 3 then I'll include the controller for free. The new light comes in tomorrow, so I can take them down and get pictures then if anyone is interested. $215 each or $625 for the entire package.

If you'd like it, I also have one more a360we that I'll throw in. It's the newest of the 3 but will start to flicker after a few hours. I'm not sure if it's overheating or what, but haven't had the time to tinker with is.

What’s the new light?

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the new light?
I had talked myself into getting 2x Radio XR15 but then I did one more check on all of the fish sites and saw that one of them was doing a clearance sale on AP700s for $500 so I picked up one of those. Now I'm trying to decide whether or not I need a second one.

Gordon Cashmore

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tuff, you are busy. Sorry I haven't responded in a while. Kinda took a break from the whole reef community. Now that things are a growing, it's time for a trading and other stuff......I'll reach out local

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tuff, you are busy. Sorry I haven't responded in a while. Kinda took a break from the whole reef community. Now that things are a growing, it's time for a trading and other stuff......I'll reach out local
Hey Gordon I thought it was weird I hadn't heard from you in a while! Feel free to text me whenever. I saw in your other thread that you were looking for Birdsnest, I've got you covered there.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back