• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 4) My Miami Chalice Frags!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter slovan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

slovan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
Altoona, IA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Miami Chalice Frags; 10% of sale will go to R2R Toys for KIDS!!

I have decided to donate 10% of the remaining sales from My Miami chalices to the R2R Toys for KIDS! Remember, deadline is December 13th so I need to know ASAP so I can donate in time. :)

I am selling individual frags but I am keeping them all to one thread. I know the price may be sensitive to some people so please try to keep the comments out of this thread as I do not want the mods to close this thread.

Anyway I have 3) 1-eye frags and 1) 2-eye frag of the Jason Fox My Miami chalices. I have direct lineage to him because I bought it directly from him last year. I can show you my paypal transaction details and I saved my PMs just in case anyone had any questions.

I can provide feedback if needed. I ship using heatsealed 4-mil poly bag that are triple bagged and include heatpacks and a brand new insulated box. 24-hour live arrival guarantee only if signed for on 1st attempt. Paypal preferred. $500 per eye and the 2-eye frag is $800; all with FREE shipping UPS Overnight by noon in most areas. If you are interested, please PM me to keep this thread clean. Thanks!

Here's was Jason's picture of the MMC frag he sent me.
fragofmymiami001.jpg

Here is the 2-eye frag for $800
MMC1.jpg

Here are the 2-eye frags for $500, you pick!
#1
MMC2.jpg

#2
MMC4.jpg

#3
MMC3.jpg
 
Last edited:
O yea. Here we go the prices are coming down. :wink: Get um while you can. Good Luck. 1smile1
 
great price man if people cant see how good of a deal this is their crazy this is one of the most sexy chalices out right now
 
Please see original post. I am donating 10% of the My Miami sales to the R2R Toys for KIDS program! :)
 
That's a pretty sweet deal for your My Miami. I sure wish I had some extra money, because I would definety put down on the chalice.
 
Please let me know by 5PM so I can so I can donate 10% of the sale to the R2R Toys for KIDS. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new