• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: $52.69 Credit to WWC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cubbies
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cubbies

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
897
Reaction score
7
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a credit for WWC that needs to be used by April 1st. I was saving it but I will not be using it. First $40 takes it. Paypal by GIFT ONLY and I will send your code via PM or Text. Whatever you prefer.
 
ttt
 
I will take it as a payment. Im sorry I was hoping to avoid the fees but its not a big deal
 
ttt. How about $35
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new