FS AI Nano (White Body) with New Style Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masedaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masedaddy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
81
Location
Summerville, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm selling my AI Nano (White Body) with New Style Controller and Tank Mount. I will include hanging kit as well. I'm looking for $225 out the door. I used this light over my Nano tank for about 3 months at less than 50% power. It has plenty of life left. The controller allows you to program storms, weather patterns, dawn dusk cycle as well as many other features.
 
Ok so I have received no interest as of yet. The lowest I can go is $150 for local pickup. I can ship if buyer pays shipping. I will leave this up in local forum for a week prior to shifting to Main Selling Forum. Thanks in advance!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new