• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Apex Classic (black label)

Kenny D

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
172
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I bought this setup here about 3 months ago but never used it. It’s an Apex Classic (black label) with Energy Bar 8, display, aquabus cable, 3 probes, temp, PH, and orp.

Full disclosure, the probes haven’t been kept wet, just as I received them, and the display wire is frayed at the connector as well as where it enters the display body, again, just as I received it. The previous owner claimed it works just fine but I can’t verify that because I’ve never used it. I decided to go another way, for now.

I’m asking for $200, PayPal fees and shipping included. Items are sold as is. I’ve bought and sold quite a few things here so you can get plenty of feedback if you want to.

Thanks for looking.

KD

B3E13D78-A84A-4A80-A02D-CE6726928D4A.jpeg
0FDDEC03-10E4-49A9-8472-A6F3398546F3.jpeg
91E63B50-0139-4006-99ED-CA6E74564FD4.jpeg
F8A22720-EEA4-4C02-8DAF-D94E38E4E7D8.jpeg
 
Do you still have it? If you do text me at 8328235522
 
Won’t let me text to that number. Says it’s a landline.
 
Yes. Haven’t bothered trying to sell it during the pandemic.

KD
 
$200, PayPal and shipping fees included if you’re in the USA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new