FS: Aqua Illumination Prime Tank Mount

Nurse.Reef.Reapeat

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
701
Reaction score
383
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello guys,
Selling this 3 used tank light. Used it since November 2019 when I originally set up my tank. $60 for pick up in 07083. Or I can ship but you have to pay for shipping. Thanks for looking.

D14BC074-E711-405C-A44E-87DEBC5B85A2.jpeg 2831C0AB-7C88-499D-B370-B57795617158.jpeg E5414841-CB52-483E-B4DD-425201E16777.jpeg
 
I need one....
 
I’ll take to to pa 18974
 
pmd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new