FS: ASM G2 skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk4tix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS: ASM G2 skimmer _ SOLD

_ SOLD_ I upgraded my skimmer about a month ago, so my ASM G2 is for sale. The G2 has the gate mod, mesh mod and collection cup drain mod. The pump is a sedra 3500 and was replace in December 08. I will also include the standard pin wheel impeller to go along with it.

I am asking $200 shipped.

If you have any questions please ask

Size
Body Size (in) 6 1/2
Height (in) 22 1/4
Footprint (in) 10 x 11


0506091748.jpg


0508091537.jpg
 
Last edited:
mods please close, thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new