• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fs. ATB Small Cone Protein Skimmer

Letsgotothezoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
367
Reaction score
11
Location
Pomona/Chino Hills, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My BK Alpha Cone 250 is coming next week. So, I am selling my ATB that I am currently using.

ATB Small Cone comes with Eheim stock pump from ATB.
Used around 1 1/2 yrs
Great shape and works like a champ. Cleaned & ready to go.

Asking $ 570 + shipping

PM me if interested.

Pictures attached:
DSC07401.jpg

DSC07399.jpg
 
Got my alpha skimmer today. So, this one must go.

Price drop to $ 550 Firm.

Act fast before I ship it to Indo.

Here is the picture taken today. I cleaned the collection cup last Saturday. You can see the 4 days skimmate.....

ATB Skimmer Rocks :bigsmile:

DSC07529.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new