Fs black ice clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Briko03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Briko03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have what I am pretty sure is a black ice female clown. I am purchasing a bonded pair so this one needs to go.

Asking $50 located in longmeadow ma. Just over the border.
 
Sorry no pictures yet. I have a kessil light so everything just get "blued" out on my phone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new