• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Black Volitan Lionfish chi/IL

ColaAddict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
831
Reaction score
30
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an adult black volitan lionfish aproximately 7"
I bought him from another reefer who works at the Shedd aquarium and I know all his fishes are top notch. I've had him in my QT for 1month and has not shown any diseases, so he is ready to go in the display tank.
I bought him because I was going to set up a Predator tank, but I won't be doing that anymore and sticking with my reef tank, so I'm selling the only predator fish I acquired. My volitan eats frozen shrimp/fish/rods. Pick up in Northbrook, IL.
I'm selling just the fish for $50. I also have ~$60 worth of Rods Predator Blend That I can include for an additional $25.
I could also do trades for a reef safe fish or coral.

5L35Hc5Mb3Kc3J43H6c2r5af9257bc52d1de0.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new