FS: Candy Apple Orange Frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ari21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
114
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3 polyp frag of candy apple orange palys. I am asking $60 for the frag. Picture is of the exact frag.

image.jpeg
 
I'm not sure. They could be. I bought them as candy apple oranges.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new