• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Uc amazbalz goniopora

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RiftRaftReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2023
Messages
115
Reaction score
68
Location
11732
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2462.jpeg

I’m selling the darker orange frag upfront been growing this out for a while.
$400 shipped 48 hour doa policy.


I also added a picture because some people are under the impression they can’t be kept with other goniopora they can they just don’t like being on top of each other.
IMG_2067.png
 
Great experience. Would buy from again anytime. Provide several pics and videos between first convo up to shipping. And also checked in daily about status of corals for a week or two after delivery.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new