Goniopora colony nyc

Item Price
300 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RiftRaftReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2023
Messages
115
Reaction score
68
Location
11732
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2020.jpeg
I got this at a show from sbb a couple years ago I’m trying to go all sps so I’m slowly removing all LPs that can’t handle high par I’m good at shipping corals and I’m also very confident in the health of my corals that I can put a full money back guarantee if there’s anything wrong with coral from shipping just show me via photos and I’ll give you your money back. Also if there’s any recession from shipping just keep me posted and if it continues money back also. 300 shipped I feel like that’s very fair and safe for the buyer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new