FS: Captive Bred Venustus Angel Pair

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

iReefer12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
877
Location
Boulder, CO
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a captive bred pair of Venustus Angels that I’ve had in my care since June 14th. They are in their own QT tank, and have been paired up pretty much since day 1. They eat like champs and have probably doubled in size since I first got them.

At this time, I’m not able to ship. This is for Colorado residents that are able to pick up in person.

Price is $450 for the pair.

D351AC65-7E83-4397-A32D-9AE1D574A738.jpeg

F7E04C7E-579C-4455-B06E-6B8DA27F569B.jpeg
 
I have a captive bred pair of Venustus Angels that I’ve had in my care since June 14th. They are in their own QT tank, and have been paired up pretty much since day 1. They eat like champs and have probably doubled in size since I first got them.

At this time, I’m not able to ship. This is for Colorado residents that are able to pick up in person.

Price is $450 for the pair.

D351AC65-7E83-4397-A32D-9AE1D574A738.jpeg

F7E04C7E-579C-4455-B06E-6B8DA27F569B.jpeg
Is this pair still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new