• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Cheap Zoa Colonies - SOLD

Item Price
$40 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

REPOWER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reefers,

I have a couple of colonies for $40 each. Lights are ramping down so pardon the crappy pics. These 2 are pretty bright and a great way to add some color to your tank.

Scrambled Eggs - ~70 polyps
Bambams - ~80 polyps

Located in 91710 and available for curbside pickup.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks for your interest.

G

IMG_0054.jpeg IMG_0055.jpeg IMG_0062.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new