• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Cherry Charms and more

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
110
Location
Thibodaux LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two frags of Cherry Charms both have 8 plus polyps. $200 ship for each one all other coral shipping is not included in the price. All corals are live arrival guaranteed and healed and ready to ship. I'll need a photo no later then one hour after they arrive. I can ship FedEx or UPS over night. Any other form of shipping will not be guaranteed for live arrival. Please PM me with any question.*

$200 ship
aaf77ace.jpg


$20 for sunny ds $20 for armageddon

44d1e0b6.jpg



Two lava lamp mushrooms $50 each.

fdce894a.jpg


Zoa and play rock $100. The has over 20 polyp.
2ff718ae.jpg


$50 for the frag
384ffdbb.jpg


Scarface paly $50
0f425391.jpg


Untouchable $40
5fd89753.jpg


5color rainbow $30, electric oompa loompa $30, $50 wannabe soprano
aaf73df4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new