• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Colorful LPS Frag Pack

ReefPiracy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
250 shipped Fedex
Shipping nonrefundable
1 day DOA
1. CC Meltdown Favia
2. Space Invaders Pectinia
3. JF Burning Banana Stylo
4. Spicy Lemon Favia
5. UC Fascination Favia
6. CC Space Cakes Favia
7. Rainbow Goniastrea
59539612ef6efd3eb8bba406d594684e.jpg

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes but it also says shipping nonrefundable so I just want to confirm. I believe that means that if something were to happen to the corals during shipping I would get a refund of let's say 210 if shipping cost is 40 which is only fair. It never hurts to get a solid confirmation from the seller.

OP
OP
ReefPiracy

ReefPiracy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes but it also says shipping nonrefundable so I just want to confirm. I believe that means that if something were to happen to the corals during shipping I would get a refund of let's say 210 if shipping cost is 40 which is only fair. It never hurts to get a solid confirmation from the seller.

That is standard jargon if any issues come up. DOA or dead on arrival. I refund cost of coral "if" doesn't make it but will not refunded shipping cost. This is standard with vendors or any decent coral seller. I've shipped alot and mostly SPS so I have a good system but offer this in good faith. Most people don't want to buy corals with no DOA.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back