FS Custom Coral Insert

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony590
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tony590

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Cromwell
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have FS a custom made coral insert that would look great in any tank. The insert measures approx 24”x 18”. I am asking $200 OBO. Please let me know if you have any questions.

A7720C3A-B342-4E7C-AEFE-F72F4F8C87E7.jpeg D93EC830-CCA7-4EFF-A084-1CFAFFE55CD5.jpeg 6713C31F-339F-4551-9D41-6C5285987CA5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new