FS: Digital Aquatics Elite & Lite Controllers and more

Hello! Price is 45$ do you want to meet at a mid way point? I may have some additional extras I will just toss in. LMK what you think.

Sorry I just saw this now. Yeah I'm still interested. We can meet for sure at a midway point. Let me know when and where.

TIA

-Mason
 
FS - Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite w/Net $180

(2) Power bars, (1)Network Interface Device, (1)System Lab 1, Display unit and SID to fast program with PC.

Capable of monitoring Ph, however while in storage probe dried out. Selling because I have upgraded. Well taken care of and willing to show operation before sell is completed. PM's please.
bf191389cf4930af84500be3cec973c3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new