• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Digital Aquatics Stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaronlp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aaronlp

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
(Syracuse) Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my lite units to get money towards an elites setup here's what I have: 2xPC4(total of 8 plugs) 2xHead units 2x temp probes and the cords for connecting everything. I am asking 200$ for all of it shipped via USPS or UPS regular shipping. Open to trades or OBO. Thanks!
 
photo 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new