• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Easy $20 Frags!

Item Price
20
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Reefer_NYC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
411
Reaction score
388
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All frags $20 each. Pickup 27th and 3rd 10016

Green Birdsnest
1669868912716.png


Bubble Gum Digitata
1668571761680.png


Green Poccilopora
1668571814560.png


Red Monti Cap
1668571877950.png


Leng Sy Monti Cap
1668571931869.png


Green Goblin Anacropora
1668572010440.png


Neon Green Spongodes Montipora
1668572208216.png


Multi head neon candy canes
1668572344737.png
 
Last edited:
definitely would be interested in some of these. I'm in New Rochelle everyday and some days I venture down to Astoria.
 
definitely would be interested in some of these. I'm in New Rochelle everyday and some days I venture down to Astoria.
cool just let me know when your around my hood! just sold a few packs today =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new