• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Frags at Frag Swap Prices!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bandomo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bandomo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
434
Reaction score
13
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #EBEBEB"]Well, I have a local frag swap coming up next month so I've decided to sell some frags to make some room and raise some money. Prices do not include shipping.

Chalices vary from 1/2" - 1" size frags...

Ultra Chalice: $65 (normally $100+)
Pink ******* Chalice: 1 eye $65, 2 eyes $95, 3 eyes $145
Fruit Bar Chalice: $40
Orenji Chalice (morphed to a bright yellow): $40
JF Crazy Fox (cut to order, 2 weeks healing time required): 1 eye $175
WWC Guys Watermelon: 2 eyes $30 (Recently fragged, needs a couple weeks to heal)
Pink Elephants: 2-4 polyps $20
Cornbreads Armageddon's: 1 polyp $20, 2 polyps $40
Cornbreads God of War: 2 polyps $60
Two Face Favia (half green, half red): $35
Setosa: 1/2 inch $10, 1" $15
Indo Torch (Bright matt green with yellow tips): $75 (besides the Australian gold torch, this is the nicest torch I've seen in a very long time).

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #EBEBEB"]Time for pics...
I was able to snap one FTS pic before lending my best friend my camera and dropping him off at the airport earlier today. If you're interested in specific pics, a quick google search should do the trick. Please PM me with any questions. Buy with confidence, I have 100% feedback.

FTS:
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
IMG_0591.jpg


Ultra Chalice (Not actual frag):
IMG_0528.jpg


Fruit Bar Chalice (Mother Colony before fragging):
IMG_0535.jpg

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
that ultra chalice is sick.. nice piece dude...

I'm glad you enjoyed your frag! It's funny that some people have backed out because it doesn't have a name, LOL

All PM's replied!
Ultra Chalice: Only 2 frags remain
Orenji: Only 1 frag left.

Please PM me with any questions. Regarding Shipping, package will ship from 33175 weighing no more than 1.5 pounds in a 6x6x6 inch box. Feel free to get a quote from your preferred carrier. Cheers,
 
That is one clean frag tank!

Thanks for the complement Darrell!
I like to consider it my DT/Frag Tank hybrid, its the only tank I currently have. I'm really enjoying not keeping a full DT at the moment. Plus, it makes it so much easier when buying, selling, trading, and meeting other hobbyist during which these transactions take place. The thing that really surprised me the most is that I find myself much less stressed out vs when I was keeping a full blown DT.

Cheers,
 
Nice prices and I love your frag tank! Wish I could go drool over the stuff in it! :)
 
Pink ******* Chalice: 1 eye $65, 2 eyes $95, 3 eyes $145
Orenji Chalice (morphed to a bright yellow): $40
Pink Elephants: 2-4 polyps $20
Cornbreads Armageddon's: 1 polyp $20, 2 polyps $40
Cornbreads God of War: 2 polyps $60

Can you send me pics of these? Thanks!
 
Pink ******* Chalice: 1 eye $65, 2 eyes $95, 3 eyes $145
Orenji Chalice (morphed to a bright yellow): $40
Pink Elephants: 2-4 polyps $20
Cornbreads Armageddon's: 1 polyp $20, 2 polyps $40
Cornbreads God of War: 2 polyps $60

Can you send me pics of these? Thanks!

PM Sent
 
Shipped a couple of packages today. Will PM tracking numbers shortly.

Plenty of frags still available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new