FS/FT Apex Classic Controller with Lab-Grade pH Probe - Neptune Systems

lonewonderer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
522
Reaction score
137
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys. I forgot to post this from my last thread. I'm selling my Apex Classic Controller with Lab-Grade pH Probe - Neptune Systems. Brand new never dipped in water. Pm me for pricing.

looking to trade with lights or wave makers

2 Kessil A360W or WE tuna blue
or
2 Ecotech MP40QD or MP40wes plus a little cash
or
2 Kessil A160we tuna blue with gooseneck and controller





a2.PNG


a1.PNG


A3.PNG


A4.PNG


A5.PNG


A6.PNG


A7.PNG


A8.PNG


A9.PNG


A10.PNG
 
$390 obo Apex Classic Controller with Lab-Grade pH Probe - Neptune Systems brand new never used.
 
Please Close. A deal has been struck with @JCrew
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new