• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/FT: MH, Sicce, Octopus, RKE, Stunner's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teeb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Teeb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
174
Reaction score
2
Location
San Antonio, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out the garage and need to get rid of some stuff before I move.

I still need to clean up some of this stuff and will get pics once everything's had a nice vinegar bath.


Reef Ocoputs NWB-110 - One of the newer generations, used for about 6 months $125 Shipped

150w MH Retro - Bluewave E-Ballast, Reflector, Radium 14k (I think, came as a package deal with some other gear I bought) $100 shipped

Sicce 4.0 - About 4 months of use, just too much for my little tank - $95 shipped.

RKE NET - 2 PC4's, PC1, Temp & PH Probes, Float Switch, RKE V2 Head - $400 shipped (I will have to order my new controller before I can ship this)

2 NIB 12.5" Magenta Stunners with Transformer - $120 shipped (They helped pop the reds with my AI's, just too many wires since my are hung)


Would be interested in trading for:

Neptune Apex
Neptune VDM
Neptune WXM
 
Last edited:
Been moving the past week, so I haven't had much time to check in. Small update:

Sicce is sold.

I don't really want to split up the RKE, it's still running on my tank and only want to sell as a whole so I can get a Neptune to control my Vortechs and Sols.
 
In truth I want the whole thing but it would take me a month to have the 400. So if you still have it I'll take it.
 
Cool, let me know, I really don't want to seperate. I'm switching to an Apex for better control of my Vortechs and AI's. I'm selling to help fund that purchase.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new