• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS- Hells kitchen chalice

PatientZero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
176
Reaction score
79
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to sell a piece of my Hells Kitchen chalice. This coral is an amazing metallic red color with orange eyes. The piece I am selling has 6-7 eyes/mouths and is the piece pictured in the BOTTOM of the first two pics. The last pic is from Tico Mike (RC) who received it from the same local source as myself.


Actual frag
PC270117.jpg

PC270127.jpg


Archive photo
HellsKitchen-1.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new