• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

FS: Icecap 1k gyre... 4 days old

Marketplace

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Bought this a while ago. Prior owner got at Reef-a-Palooza from display tank at show, and was only used for the 3 days, I used it for one and was to strong, so 4 days use total. Have box, this is an early model b4 they included the spares. missing the mesh guard but can be found online or make ur own. works perfectly, display like new. Discontinued item. see link for details

asking what I paid for it $100 cash picked-up in 90501, $118 shipped/paypaled. No trades equipment or coral. PM prefered.

CoralVue | IceCap 1K Gyre Flow Pump

20210330_124143.jpg 20210330_124223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
OP
R

r20crazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Please see selling forum rules. PayPal fees need to be included in item price.
I cannot edit the posting so cannot fix the issue ( I think the post editing time limit should not apply to FS threads, so issues/sold items could be easily handled by original poster). $118 shipped/paypaled. $100 cash pickup

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
I cannot edit the posting so cannot fix the issue ( I think the post editing time limit should not apply to FS threads, so issues/sold items could be easily handled by original poster). $118 shipped/paypaled. $100 cash pickup
I made the edit for you.

Fritz
Maxout
https://www.triton.de/en/