FS IM Desktop Ghost Protein Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masedaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Masedaddy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
81
Location
Summerville, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm selling my IM Desktop Ghost Protein Skimmer. This model will fit in the IM Fusion 10 or 20 gallon Nano tanks. I used it for 3 months. It works well, no issues. Retails for $150, I'm looking for $70.
 
Ok so I have received no interest as of yet. The lowest I can go is $50 for local pickup. I can ship if buyer pays shipping. I will leave this up in local forum for a week prior to shifting to Main Selling Forum. Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new