• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: JF Beach Bum Monti Hunks - Local Pickup Only!

Item Price
$Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
2,462
Reaction score
6,602
Location
NorCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling JF Beach Bum Monti hunks. 100% aquacultured by me from my mother colony. No photoshop. PM or text me if interested. WYSIWYG.

No shipping, local pick-up only!

Medium size (first photo) $Sold
Large size (second photo) $Sold


19.JPG


20.JPG
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new