• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Large Tyree Sunset Montipora

lazyreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
234
Reaction score
3
Location
St.Louis, MO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy folks!

I've got a fairly large bulbous rock of Tyree Sunset Montipora I'm needing to move. Its just about the size of a baseball covering 3/4 of the surface....sans the bottom 1/4

There's also a quarter size (coin) piece of pretty Superman Montipora growing on a "branch" of this rock. I would like to get 150 dollars plus shipping for the whole thing....I can cut it up but it will need to be tomorrow as I have sold my wet saw and need to get it packed up for shipping. If anyone wants a 1"+ frag cut from this rock for 25 dollars let me know by this Sunday night, otherwise I'll have to offer the whole thing for sale elsewhere.

A picture can be provided for serious inquiries. Thanks for your time.
 
Here's some pics....

sunset2.jpg

sunset1.jpg

sunset3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new