• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: masterpiece scolys

$575 ship
IMG_0559.jpg
 
All prices are ship. Some of the pictures are from

Orange Bleeding apple scoly $175 plus shipping

IMG_0561.jpg


Superman scoly $175 plus shipping

37379c8c.jpg


War paint $150 plus shipping

IMG_0607.jpg
 
Last edited:
Freee bump for some nice scolys bro I know its a tough crowd for scolys I tried a few months back with 4 scolys similar to yours too no luck if I had the cash I would have been all over that last one it looks sick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new