FS: MH lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter capture
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

capture

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
27
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Getting a jump start on Spring Cleaning and I have the day off. Thought I'd post here for interest and local pickup first. Located in West Hartford.

175 Watt MH ballast mogul base and bulb. - Free
Honestly can't tell you the last time I fired this up. Yours if you want it.

IMG_1438.JPG


150 watt DE MH pendant and ARO ballast - $40
Has a Radium in it. Works great. Used to cycle my last tank.
IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG


25o watt DE MH lumen bright type pendant and Ice Cap ballast - $60
I have two bulbs that I think I hardly used. I got this light and took the system down so not much time on the bulbs. Outside of the pendant is a little rough from salt but inside and glass look great.

IMG_1442.JPG


IMG_1443.JPG


IMG_1444.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new