FS: MP-10es

  • Thread starter Thread starter SloppyJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

SloppyJ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
784
Reaction score
10
Location
NW Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a MP-10es in perfect condition up for grabs. Manufacture date: 02/20/2012.

I used to have it on a nano tank but I upgraded to a 93g and use MP-40's now. I'm asking $140 shipped. Please PM me if interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new