• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: MP40w Vortech

  • Thread starter Thread starter UncleJT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

UncleJT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one remaining Vortech MP40w for sale. Purchased new less than a month ago and in like new condition. It was used briefly in a new system and hasn't seen any coraline growth yet.

Price: $325.00 and I will pay the shipping in the US. PayPal preferred.

Thanks.
 
I'm in New Hampshire, I'll try to post a pic later this evening.
 
that would be great. i am on long island . why you getting rid so cheap if i may ask? if it's in top condition i will buy it quick , like tonight.
 
ha , gotcha , if you throw up a pic , like i said or send in an email. i would probably grab that asap.
 
Here ya go:

11l0cbr.jpg

33zdvt1.jpg

mbhee0.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new