• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: My Miami Chalice Frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter slovan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

slovan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
Altoona, IA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag directly lineaged to Jason Fox. It is fully healed with a nice green rim. $900 plus shipping in the lower 48 only. PM me if you have any questions.

DSC002Large-18.jpg
 
Last edited:
deff wourth the lb of glue they put on it - dont want that falling off lol :)
 
Very nice Sone!
 
I think they cut the plug it was one, then made a downwerd ramp of glue so it grows horrazontly faster.
 
I think they cut the plug it was one, then made a downwerd ramp of glue so it grows horrazontly faster.


An interesting hypothesis but I can see your point. Bump for a great piece and a great glue job by Sone!:tongue:
 
No thanks, mine is alright so I will stick with him! Oh and a bump. :)
 
Sold, thanks for looking! :) Mods, please close and thank you for letting me use the selling forum!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new