• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Octo Pulse 2 powerhead

Item Price
$175 obo
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Anders123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold used but in great shape octo pulse 2 power head. Purchased about 2 years ago but only used for about 6 months. Used it in my 45g aio. Removed it from the tank because I favored two lower flow units instead of one larger pump. Works perfect and cleaned with citric acid.
Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions.
Sold shipped obo
Anders
0787098A-DC67-4F63-907E-80E8BE68CC6A.jpeg
3F1FCFF4-8648-405E-A049-F8352BCBAD1B.jpeg
F8EE5964-825B-48C8-B519-1EA13E2412AF.jpeg

Last edited:

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off topic question but how noisy was this pump?

OP
OP
A

Anders123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not noisy at all. It’s been about a year since I had this pump on my tank but if I remember correctly it was nearly silent except at full speed(even then it wasn’t the loudest thing running).The octo pulse is a very high quality unit. The only part I didn’t like was the lowest they could go to is 50% with the included controller. It did have a 0-10v plug so maybe it would go lower with a separate controller. It worked for my 45g aio but I prefer having multiple pumps for a more varied flow. Great pump for tanks larger than mine.
Anders

SpyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not noisy at all. It’s been about a year since I had this pump on my tank but if I remember correctly it was nearly silent except at full speed(even then it wasn’t the loudest thing running).The octo pulse is a very high quality unit. The only part I didn’t like was the lowest they could go to is 50% with the included controller. It did have a 0-10v plug so maybe it would go lower with a separate controller. It worked for my 45g aio but I prefer having multiple pumps for a more varied flow. Great pump for tanks larger than mine.
Anders
Thank you for the info. Looking to use it on a 50g lagoon and wasn’t sure about it. I did read you can go lower with a 3rd party controller

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back