• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
250 - 300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Nanogeek815

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
13
Location
Milwaukee, WI
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OG Bounce Mushrooms - 3 Available

1 and 2 are about the size of a nickel, 3 is about the size of a quarter.

$300 Shipped within Continental US - $250 local pickup in Milwaukee WI

OG Bounce Mushroom #1
og-bounce-08-29-1.jpg


OG Bounce Mushroom #2
og-bounce-08-29-2.jpg



OG Bounce Mushroom #3
og-bounce-08-29-6.jpg




Mother Photo for Reference (NFS):
og-mother (1).png
 
OG Bounce Mushrooms - 3 Available

1 and 2 are about the size of a nickel, 3 is about the size of a quarter.

$300 Shipped within Continental US - $250 local pickup in Milwaukee WI

OG Bounce Mushroom #1
og-bounce-08-29-1.jpg


OG Bounce Mushroom #2
og-bounce-08-29-2.jpg



OG Bounce Mushroom #3
og-bounce-08-29-6.jpg




Mother Photo for Reference (NFS):
og-mother (1).png
Anything left?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new