• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Pearlberry colony

Item Price
80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

wsoldier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
411
Reaction score
85
Location
Los Angeles (Burbank)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'd been battling high PO4 for a number of months and the colony has lost a good amount of color but its starting to come back. It's bigger than the size of my hand and priced accordingly. Getting rid of it because it was blocking all the flow in the center of the tank and nearly at the water line.

$80 OBO. Local pickup only in Burbank 91502 near Ikea.

1788389405644.png
1788389564115.png
 
It’s possible it is a pearlberry, however the color has degraded quite a bit. I would highly recommend not attempting to transport this. Large acro colonies don’t transport well as is… let alone already stressed in a recipe for disaster.
 
@Gumbies R Us @revhtree

You guys know it's against the rules to try to derail a seller's post, right? This is for local pickup and the condition has been clearly stated, so I don't know why out of state people who have have inferior selling records here are commenting on this thread.
 
Regardless of the type, $80 for an acro of this size is a good deal, it just needs some tlc and gentle handling initially.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new