• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Premium Grade Mummy Eye colony!

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
253
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agian need to pay bills so I have to let go of some of my gems! :cry:

This is a Premium Grade Mummy Eye! (I call it Pink Panther) I've counted 15 eyes on it!

Sorry not the best pictures! ) = , I will try and get better ones in the meantime..
DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg


And this was a frag off it so you can get an idea of how it looks in frag form..
DSC_0107.jpg



I am asking $400.00 shipped (FedEx overnight) for the whole colony!
 
Sold, thank you everyone for your interest.. Feel free to lock or delete thread..

Thanks, John
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new