• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Rainbow BTA's

Fully open under good lighting and good water quality after acclimation, 4-6 inches...
 
I will let these last 2 go for 325 shipped....
FedEx Express 10:30am delivery with Insulated Box.

Pm Me
 
If my LFS doesn't come through for me in the next day or two, I'll take one of these off your hands. Thanks,
 
Last 2 sold.... Last batch arrived today safe and sound to their new homes all happy and healthy....

So I have about 3 or 4 more in the grow out tank. Will post updates here in future as they split.

I have one tiny baby the size of a quarter. That will be ready in few weeks as it gets bigger....
 
Ok Guys,
I was able to harvest a nice size one today off a rock. Have one available. 150 Shipped gets it Paypal.
PM Me if you want it.
 
Sold. May have one more... Kit
 
Ok I just cut one out of a rock. If you want it it's 175 shipped. Busted my Dimond Blade doing it.


A1E6EA54-CE02-47D5-9836-06AD83D81CAA.jpeg AC11460E-904D-4EB6-978D-58C98D7F8197.jpeg E19DE848-145F-4AAB-A0AD-857A35B38901.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, One came crawling out and I was able to harvest off, and cut rock to get it.
PM Me if u want it...
 
New batch ready to go.... PM Me...
 
Pm me

EAEF47AF-60D2-4B5D-9BA2-B5BD137371A5.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new