• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Red Sea Golden Butterfly, biocellatus wrasse, fancy percs, more fish/inverts

Areseebee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to break down a 180 gallon tank that currently hasn't had a dedicated caretaker for a while due to some crummy life stuff. I want to get the inhabitants out and into good homes. As a precursor most of the pictures are from ~1 year ago or so. If need be I can go get a current picture but it will be through a sporadic sheet of coraline on the front glass. None of the fish (or any inhabitants) have ever shown signs of significant disease such as ich. All fish were QT'd by TTM after the first one was introduced (I know maybe that means none are, but this is the background). They are located near Worcester MA and I am not shipping at the moment.

Red Sea Golden Butterfly - This guy is not coral safe. At least it wasn't, but I haven't tempted him recently. He has lived harmoniously with a CBB in his/her life. Had him ~2 years. $200
butterfly3.jpg
butterfly4.jpg

Biocellatus Wrasse - Lots of personality but doesn't get along with certain snails. I've never had a problem with astrea and trochus but turbo snails, cerith and stomatella get annihilated... anything that sticks that far out of the shell. Likes to sleep in the sand. Had him ~3 years. $40

wrasse3.jpg
wraseegramma3.jpg

Perc pair - I don't know what they are called. They look nice and I like them. Probably had them 3-4 years at this point. $75

clown4.jpg
clown5.jpg

Royal Gramma - Looks like a royal gramma, pretty cool fish grew him from a tiny pup. A lot of personality, usually out swimming and exploring. He's photobombing a couple pictures above. Had him maybe 3 years. $15

Lyretail anthis - one lone male, $15

Scarlet cleaner shrimp - $15 wrassegramma.jpg

OP
OP
A

Areseebee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definitely trying to avoid shipping, especially for a fish that would get so expensive mostly from shipping!

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry....You had some of those fish for a long time. Gotta b tough. I would take one if I could so you could know it was going to a good home. I’m sure they will find happy homes.

OP
OP
A

Areseebee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I'm definitely very interested in getting these guys into a good home primarily. They are good healthy fish but unfortunately I just can't take care of them anymore.

OP
OP
A

Areseebee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices are negotiable and I'm willing to drive some distance to you if that is needed. Really want to find my fish a good home.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back