• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Scarface zoas!and more!

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
85
Location
Portland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scarface zoas! That's right I have the elusive amazing, definitely in my top 10 zoa for sale:smile: 75 Dollars a polyp
Buyer pays shipping and shipping will be Fed ex overnight. I always throw in a freebie or two or more depending on your order!



Pictures are of the actual frags! They have been fragged for over 2 weeks!
I have available
5 1 polyp 1 polyp sold
2 2 polyp frags 2 polyp sold (smaller 2 polyp in the upper top nfs, gonna let that one mature)

DSC00040.jpg



This is in my top 10 must have zoas! They are sweet!
:tongue:


I also have the following available:

Chuckey's bride 4 polyp 75 dollars
SOLD

Sold
DSC00021.jpg



Pink zippers, Tyree Armageddon II, Purple no names and Mary Janes 10 dollars per polyp cut to order

DSC00377ARW.jpg


DSC00374ARW.jpg



 
Last edited:
Great purchase and the packaging was amazing! fedex showed up very LATE and it was no problem!
The polyps open up within an hour!

thanks!

 
Great purchase and the packaging was amazing! fedex showed up very LATE and it was no problem!
The polyps open up within an hour!

thanks!



Thanks Allan! I try to Fed ex proof my packages as much as possible!:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new