FS: Shazam frag pack

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
110
Location
Thibodaux LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My best friend was laid off this past week and I want to help him out. I'm selling 3 polyps of Shzamas that I bought from Zach (digital fish room) 2 rainbow rhinos from cherry coral, 4 wow palys from m'akoyPINOY, darth mauls vivid aquarium, 4 cherry charms cherry coral . $500 FedEx standard over night shipping the the corals will be triple bagged with a cool pack in a insulated box. I'll post picture this weekend. Buyer has to cover PayPal fees. I'll also add a freebie if sold by this weekend. The corals were fragged this week and well be ready to ship by 8-2-12. Please pm me with any question. DOA are coved with a clear picture no later then 1hrs after delivery.
 
Thanks man. I really hope to send him some money soon. Here some bad pictures I just took. I'll try and take some better ones tomorrow. I can also split the shazaam frag into 3 single polyps and do 3 packs at $300 ship. Please pm me with question.
Shazaam
aeeb0efb.jpg
 
I would be interested but I can only do 250 shipped.... Not trying to lowball u but thats what I got to spend. If your interested text me at 214 606 7487
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new