FS: Some Sick softies and Zoa

  • Thread starter Thread starter NVTE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NVTE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
540
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick up in CA 92841 or will ship with buyer's expense.
Zoagirl's Emerald Paly $25 pp will cut to order.
EmeraldSunrise.jpg



WYSIWYG sexy Rainbow Yuma. $150. (one large one and 2 forming babies as it moved)
incrediblerainbow.jpg


Nuclear Sunset Mushroom $50 per one.
nuclearsunset-2.jpg


Orange Yuma $40 pp
IMG_7222-Copy.jpg



Last but not least. ........ the Crazy Sexy Flaming Lime Delight. $250 per one.
LimeDelightMushroom.jpg
 
Last edited:
Updated
Few Crazy Sexy Flaming Lime Delight are gone.

 
What consider the normal pic? I edited it to get the close look to what they look like under my light.
 
Thanks
The sexy rainbow Yuma is no longer for sale.
Orange Yuma can be orange ric. Sorry for my mistake. I used name from my original seller.
 
can I just buy some of that amazing orange and red rock you have.lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new