FS Sunkist Bounce Mushrooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony590
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tony590

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Cromwell
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a colony of Sunkist bounce mushrooms I am looking to sell. Ranging in size from 1”-3”+. Starting at $100 per head and going up depending on size. Individual and group frags available. Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
7B5AB2BB-A944-49D4-B990-03E6042124DA.jpeg
5EEF5D43-5B56-4CB8-913D-2EAD5FE6511B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new