• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Tunze 9004 COMLINE Skimmer DC - SOLD!

Item Price
100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

REPOWER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello reefers!

I’m selling an awesome skimmer in excellent physical and working condition. Removed from my IM SR60 last night and gave it a citric acid bath. Ready to go to a new home.

$140 - FCFS, PayPal to hold. Available anytime for curbside pickup only. Located in SoCal, 91710. Please PM if interested.

Specifications below and you can google for additional info.

Skimmer Cup volume: .2 Liters
Air capacity: 200 L/H (52 GPH)
Magnet holder for up to 1/2" thick glass
Quiet Operation
Bubble free outgoing water
Easy to remove collection cup
Immersion depth: approx. 225mm to 245mm (8.86 to 9.65 in.)
Power consumption: 5W, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
Dimensions: L110 x W90 x H305mm (L4.3 x W3.5 x H12 in.)

Many thanks for your interest.

IMG_7641.jpeg IMG_7640.jpeg IMG_7642.png
 
Thanks for your interest. Local pickup only.
 
Price lowered - $100 picked up, curbside. PM if interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new