• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Vortech Mp40 (Gen2) Everything but wetside.

  • Thread starter Thread starter .Marshall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Marshall

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
908
Reaction score
27
Location
St. Cloud, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale 1x Ecotech Vortech Mp40 (Gen2) Everything but the wetside. I have had it for about 6 months, it was my first Vortech as I initially had Tunze. The Reason I am selling is because I recently upgraded to an all Vortech 'ES' tank, nothing wrong with this mp40 just wanted EcoSmart versions, it is in great condition.

Asking: $195 Shipped (obo.) Payment through Paypal.

IMG_20130111_123458.jpg


IMG_20130111_123536.jpg
 
Still for sale! And I bought it used 6 months ago from the previous original owner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new