FS: Z and P collection

707 Reefer

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is my last of my corals to go, my entire z and p collection. I hate to part with them all, but since I am deploying, I have no other choice. This has a total of 22 different types of z's and p's and some with multiple polyps. I'm asking $800 shipped for my entire collection and you wont be disappointed, please PM for faster response, thanks in advance. Everything is WYSIWYG, my loss is your gain!

My Clementine:
myclementine.jpg


Tyree Space Monsters:
spacemonster.jpg


Utter Chaos:
utterchaos.jpg


Rastas:
truerasta.jpg


Blue Agave:
blueagave.jpg


Blondies:
blondies.jpg


Purple PE:
purplepe.jpg


Inferno PE:
infernope.jpg


Pink Hippos:
pinkhippos.jpg


Blue Rhino:
bluerhino.jpg
 
Red Hornets:
redhornets.jpg


Blue Hornets:
bluehornets.jpg


Purple Hornets:
purplehornets.jpg


Lunar Eclipse:
lunareclipse.jpg


Pink Zippers:
pinkzippers.jpg


Untouchables:
untouchables.jpg


Vampire Palys:
vampirepaly.jpg


Fruit Loops:
fruitloops.jpg


Tutti Fruitti:
tuttifruitti.jpg


Green Nukes:
greennukes.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new