FTS. No photoshop. No cleanup

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
8,365
Reaction score
25,182
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post my FTS. I didn’t photoshop. No change. Nothing. Just a real pic. I didn’t even scrape the glass. Anyone else wanna play? Straight FTS
1413FFE7-C280-4196-9A92-7029D3FB9E27.jpeg
 
Nice! Did you move the same equipment over or are running all new stuff?
Moved over the live rock and livestock, and threw the old skimmer on the sump, but running a new sump setup and new sand. Kept 3/4 of the water from the old tank (it got real nasty after I started pulling rock)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new