FTS pics and help needed!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man I promise my tank looks better than this, but I make it look crappy!! This is the best I can do any tips???

Closeups I can do, but these are tough.

I stitched this photo together...

fts308.jpg
 
BTW this tank is just a holding tank for the "big one." It looks like a frag tank! LOL! Keep in mind it's only been up for a few months.
 
Let me be the first to say...



YOUR TANK LOOKS AWESOME!!!
 
Thanks guys... :)
 
Only thing I see is that it might be a little dark, but you should be able to fix that in Photoshop. Other than that it is a great FTS. Good job on the stitching too!

Now, I will take a frag of each. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new